NMD 40 ASTRA BOARD
Pay for you order over
8 Weeks in 4 installments
Get it Now
your order will be shipped
before you've paid for it
You aren't charged any
interest or fees if you pay on time
What do I need?
- An Australian debit or credit card
- Be over 18 years old
- Live in Australia
How do I use it?
- At checkout, select “Afterpay” as your payment method
- you'll be redirected to afterpay's website to complete your purchase
- once Complete,you'll be emailed your payment schedule
Other things to know
- You can pay with Afterpay on orders up to $1,000
- existing After customers first payment is due 14 days from their order date
- new after customers first payment is due on the order date
- if you fail to make payment,afterpay will change a $10 late free
- a further $7 late fee will be charged by afterpay 7 days later
The very best of Nick Mesritz and his designs. NMD bodyboards boast 17 years of manufacturing and one of the best reputations in the game. Opening their doors in New Zealand in 1999 Nick Mesritz introduces his first range of bodyboards to the Australian coastline in 2001 driving up and down to showcase his finer works. The demand that would follow this left NMD bodyboards opening their state of the art production facilities in Java. Through the years, NMD bodyboards have worked alongside, Ben Player, Dave Winchester, Jase Finlay, Pierre Louis Costes, Joe Clarke, Eddie Solomon, Steve Mackenzie and Michael Epplestun in designing their variation of the ideal NMD bodyboard. Each individual rider adding their own ideals and influence as to shape and performance has allowed the brand to push even further into the future and maintain their reputation as one of the best in the world.